Professional Business and Non-profit Organizations/Corporation Development
- Providing innovative consultation to businesses for State recognized Formation and 501 (c) (3) application completions for Federal tax exemption status for Non-profit private and public organization.
- ACLMS-AM in collaboration with local juvenile justice centers, alternative school programs, profitable and non-profit entities, years ago helped in creating an Advanced Youth-building Mentorship, with quality of Life-improvement Programs. The programs aim is to help lower-income youth and families reach economic stability, social, emotional, physical and cognitive goals and continue the path of educational success.
- Enhanced Easy STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- The focus is to highlight the programs interest in both in and out-of-school learning that creates a life-long, learning experience across multiple settings during multifarious stages of life.
- New Beginnings’ interpersonal hands-on curriculum and youth mentorship approach creates an assessable distinction in preparing and encouraging youth and their families to continue the journey of learning and life-cycle steadiness.
- In addition ACLMS-AM New Beginnings’ will offer an advance easy learning STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) program, supplying program maturity of revolutionized and field productive out-of-school STEM learning and an evolving STEM education atmosphere.
- ACLMS-AM Certified Grant Writers and Consultants are approved and recognized by the American Grant Writers’ Association, experienced in Writing Youth-Build, Philanthropy and CDBG (Community Development Block Grant).
- We offer Administrative Consultation of Grant Programs; including successful planning and implementation of State and Federally funded programs ensuring compliance of Governmental Policies, Procedures and Standards.
- ACLMS-AM – Offers application submission for State and Federal required Business Formation, related documents for Business Development and Business Education Consultations.
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO NEEDS HELP???
Feel free to contact us at (480) 616-0053 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Business And Non-Profit Corporation Development . Educational And Basic-Life Skill Training.
SERVICES OF ACLMS ASSISTANCE MINISTRY
///Founder & Vice Chairman
///Board Member-Grant Writer
///Board Member – Outreach
///Board Member – Executive Marketing Director
Lubbock - Corporate Office
2020 86th Street
Lubbock, Texas 79409
Arizona - Satellite Office
© 2015 ACLMS Assistance Ministry. All Rights Reserved.